In case you missed it (this one came out nearly a year ago from SocialCast and Mark Horton), here are a few stats brought together in an attractive format for your viewing pleasure (yep, that’s what an infographic is all about). Using data culled from the National School Boards Association, TechNews Daily, NPR and last but certainly not least—Grunwald Associates, LLC—Horton paints a picture of social networking in the classroom and offers up his conclusions about what it all means. Click here to get to the SocialCast blog.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com