In case you missed it (this one came out nearly a year ago from SocialCast and Mark Horton), here are a few stats brought together in an attractive format for your viewing pleasure (yep, that’s what an infographic is all about). Using data culled from the National School Boards Association, TechNews Daily, NPR and last but certainly not least—Grunwald Associates, LLC—Horton paints a picture of social networking in the classroom and offers up his conclusions about what it all means. Click here to get to the SocialCast blog.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com