Here’s something for startup businesses as well as those on the college level. Quipu, a business, finance and enterprise application company, is announcing its Boot-Strap America, One Business Plan at a Time student competition. Quipu’s products are designed for entrepreneurs, investors, accelerators and their communities of interest. This unique program invites students enrolled in U.S.-based, two-and four-year colleges and universities, including community colleges, to create, manage, and submit their start-up business plan for a chance to win up to $30,000 in seed financing. Find out the details, requirements and more info here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com