Here’s something for startup businesses as well as those on the college level. Quipu, a business, finance and enterprise application company, is announcing its Boot-Strap America, One Business Plan at a Time student competition. Quipu’s products are designed for entrepreneurs, investors, accelerators and their communities of interest. This unique program invites students enrolled in U.S.-based, two-and four-year colleges and universities, including community colleges, to create, manage, and submit their start-up business plan for a chance to win up to $30,000 in seed financing. Find out the details, requirements and more info here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com