Helping state leaders on the road to reform, the Foundation for Excellence in Education assessed each state’s alignment to 72 metrics which were developed based on the 10 Elements of High Quality Digital Learning. While all 72 metrics are important, 7 are transformational. Click below to view a state digital report card. Click multiple states to compare. Also check out the methodology tab and a PDF of the Roadmap for Reform.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com