FEBRUARY 19-21 ITSC 2012, Portland, Oregon. Instructional Technology Strategies Conference is an active, hands-on technology and strategy learning conference presented by the Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC), an organization comprised of more than 800 educational institutions, school districts, colleges, and other non-profit educational organizations throughout the U.S. Learn all about the conference, featured speakers, the “unconference”—and their TED-like Soiree of Slides. Good stuff! Check it all out right here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | ABC Mouse for Schools
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com