FEBRUARY 19-21 ITSC 2012, Portland, Oregon. Instructional Technology Strategies Conference is an active, hands-on technology and strategy learning conference presented by the Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC), an organization comprised of more than 800 educational institutions, school districts, colleges, and other non-profit educational organizations throughout the U.S. Learn all about the conference, featured speakers, the “unconference”—and their TED-like Soiree of Slides. Good stuff! Check it all out right here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com