FEBRUARY 19-21 ITSC 2012, Portland, Oregon. Instructional Technology Strategies Conference is an active, hands-on technology and strategy learning conference presented by the Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC), an organization comprised of more than 800 educational institutions, school districts, colleges, and other non-profit educational organizations throughout the U.S. Learn all about the conference, featured speakers, the “unconference”—and their TED-like Soiree of Slides. Good stuff! Check it all out right here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com