In this short documentary film—hear about the past, present and future of connectivity from David Rowan, chief editor at Wired UK, Caterina Fake, founder of Flickr, and Eric Wahlforss, co-founder of Soundcloud. What emerging opportunities does technology provide? As we enter a networked society, creativity, open business models and the implications of a ‘smart’ society make for an interesting brain-stir. Education is lightly touched upon—how can schools benefit from increased connectivity? Enjoy this insightful, reflective and easy-to-listen-to film—it’s 21 minutes well spent.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com