In this short documentary film—hear about the past, present and future of connectivity from David Rowan, chief editor at Wired UK, Caterina Fake, founder of Flickr, and Eric Wahlforss, co-founder of Soundcloud. What emerging opportunities does technology provide? As we enter a networked society, creativity, open business models and the implications of a ‘smart’ society make for an interesting brain-stir. Education is lightly touched upon—how can schools benefit from increased connectivity? Enjoy this insightful, reflective and easy-to-listen-to film—it’s 21 minutes well spent.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com