In this short documentary film—hear about the past, present and future of connectivity from David Rowan, chief editor at Wired UK, Caterina Fake, founder of Flickr, and Eric Wahlforss, co-founder of Soundcloud. What emerging opportunities does technology provide? As we enter a networked society, creativity, open business models and the implications of a ‘smart’ society make for an interesting brain-stir. Education is lightly touched upon—how can schools benefit from increased connectivity? Enjoy this insightful, reflective and easy-to-listen-to film—it’s 21 minutes well spent.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com