With iPads all the rage at schools, administrators must figure out how to still ensure a safe learning environment without banning the latest smart electronic devices. Enter M86 Security with the introduction of their Web Filtering and Reporting suite for IT school administrators. It can authenticate, monitor and report Internet activities of all on-premises tablet users—even if those tablets are personally-owned devices students bring into schools. This allows IT school administrators to introduce new technology tools into the school environment while maintaining productivity—without compromising AUP and regulatory compliance. Check it out for yourself, and read what they’re doing in other schools – just scroll down after clicking here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com