With iPads all the rage at schools, administrators must figure out how to still ensure a safe learning environment without banning the latest smart electronic devices. Enter M86 Security with the introduction of their Web Filtering and Reporting suite for IT school administrators. It can authenticate, monitor and report Internet activities of all on-premises tablet users—even if those tablets are personally-owned devices students bring into schools. This allows IT school administrators to introduce new technology tools into the school environment while maintaining productivity—without compromising AUP and regulatory compliance. Check it out for yourself, and read what they’re doing in other schools – just scroll down after clicking here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com