Here’s a great way to get an in-depth video look at what some of the leaders and thinkers in edtech have on their minds. Together, Blackboard and NBC Learn have teamed up to provide Solutions in Action – an inspiring series of video interviews that highlight what education leaders are succeeding and how they’re doing it. NBC News Chief Education Correspondent Rehema Ellis sits down with education innovators who are using technology to transform learning experiences. She talks with thought leaders such as Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, President of UMBC; Julie Young (pictured), President and CEO of Florida Virtual Schools; Marc Ecko, fashion designer and founder of Sweat Equity Education, and others. Find out how these people are facing common challenges with uncommon skill, innovation and persistence.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com