Tablets and smartphones: why should students have all the fun? Administrators can now download school management apps as part of ScholarChip’s School Safety & Operations System. These apps can be used for classroom attendance and hallway monitoring. Data collected links to a secure centralized database; it’s available on major mobile devices, such as iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets. These mobile apps allow you to take attendance, collect discipline data, issue summons and securely identify students. Supported on the newly-released near field communication (NFC) mobile phones which allows students to interchangeably use their smartcard or their NFC phone as an identity token. Easily take attendance or manage students in any environment, both within and outside the campus. Take a look at these sophisticated school management apps that have the look and ease-of-use of cool consumer apps.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com