- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
This entry was posted in trends and tagged academic course materials, Berkeley OCW, Berkeley webcast, college and university content, CORE, course content, iTunes and opencourseware, iTunes University, Jorum, Khan Academy, MERLOT, Michigan opencourseware, MIT OCW movement, Notre Dame OCW, online courses, Open Michigan, Open Yale Courses, Textbook Revolution, the state of opencourseware. Bookmark the permalink.