- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
This entry was posted in trends and tagged academic course materials, Berkeley OCW, Berkeley webcast, college and university content, CORE, course content, iTunes and opencourseware, iTunes University, Jorum, Khan Academy, MERLOT, Michigan opencourseware, MIT OCW movement, Notre Dame OCW, online courses, Open Michigan, Open Yale Courses, Textbook Revolution, the state of opencourseware. Bookmark the permalink.