- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
This entry was posted in trends and tagged academic course materials, Berkeley OCW, Berkeley webcast, college and university content, CORE, course content, iTunes and opencourseware, iTunes University, Jorum, Khan Academy, MERLOT, Michigan opencourseware, MIT OCW movement, Notre Dame OCW, online courses, Open Michigan, Open Yale Courses, Textbook Revolution, the state of opencourseware. Bookmark the permalink.