Here’s an interesting tool for use in converting PowerPoint to Flash. Just six months after its introduction, Snap! by Lectora rapid e-Learning software is releasing significant new features and enhancements. The release of Snap! by Lectora version 1.2 provides timesaving features to rapidly create e-Learning directly within PowerPoint presentations – and does it for a lot cheaper than anything out there. This is all about more engaging and powerful content for improved student learning. It’s easy to use no matter how tech-savvy the user is, and can also be shared on social media sites. Check it out for yourself.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com