Here’s an interesting tool for use in converting PowerPoint to Flash. Just six months after its introduction, Snap! by Lectora rapid e-Learning software is releasing significant new features and enhancements. The release of Snap! by Lectora version 1.2 provides timesaving features to rapidly create e-Learning directly within PowerPoint presentations – and does it for a lot cheaper than anything out there. This is all about more engaging and powerful content for improved student learning. It’s easy to use no matter how tech-savvy the user is, and can also be shared on social media sites. Check it out for yourself.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com