Here’s an interesting tool for use in converting PowerPoint to Flash. Just six months after its introduction, Snap! by Lectora rapid e-Learning software is releasing significant new features and enhancements. The release of Snap! by Lectora version 1.2 provides timesaving features to rapidly create e-Learning directly within PowerPoint presentations – and does it for a lot cheaper than anything out there. This is all about more engaging and powerful content for improved student learning. It’s easy to use no matter how tech-savvy the user is, and can also be shared on social media sites. Check it out for yourself.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Let Them Read!
- Cultivating Extraordinary Youth
- Creating Blended Learning Models That Work
- Predictive Analytics
- Trends | Digital Learning Day 2017
- Getting the Picture
- Trends | 2017 NMC Horizon Report
- Cool Tool | Boxlight’s ProColor Interactive Flat Panel Displays
- Learning for the Future
- Cool Tool | SchoolMint
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com