Here’s a first-of-kind formative instruction system from eInstruction designed to simplify and help formative instruction using interactive teaching. Teachers get instant feedback on student learning through mobile devices, software and instructional material. It’s called Insight 360 and it integrates with existing technology and systems, including Smart Notebook and Promethean ActivInspire. The system provides daily data and data over time, it’s content rich and ready to go, and uses interactive devices and apps. A neat feature is you can apply what they call CueTags to any document for instant assessment – it’s aligned with 18,000 state and Common Core items. It also integrates with iPad. There’s a cool explanatory demo of it here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Cool Tool | Herokins
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com