Here’s a first-of-kind formative instruction system from eInstruction designed to simplify and help formative instruction using interactive teaching. Teachers get instant feedback on student learning through mobile devices, software and instructional material. It’s called Insight 360 and it integrates with existing technology and systems, including Smart Notebook and Promethean ActivInspire. The system provides daily data and data over time, it’s content rich and ready to go, and uses interactive devices and apps. A neat feature is you can apply what they call CueTags to any document for instant assessment – it’s aligned with 18,000 state and Common Core items. It also integrates with iPad. There’s a cool explanatory demo of it here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com