Here’s a first-of-kind formative instruction system from eInstruction designed to simplify and help formative instruction using interactive teaching. Teachers get instant feedback on student learning through mobile devices, software and instructional material. It’s called Insight 360 and it integrates with existing technology and systems, including Smart Notebook and Promethean ActivInspire. The system provides daily data and data over time, it’s content rich and ready to go, and uses interactive devices and apps. A neat feature is you can apply what they call CueTags to any document for instant assessment – it’s aligned with 18,000 state and Common Core items. It also integrates with iPad. There’s a cool explanatory demo of it here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com