Can’t make it to class today? Well, if your school uses the webcasting platform Mediasite by Sonic Foundry, you’re in luck! Mediasite is a market leader for lecture capture used by more than 1,000 colleges and universities. Their webcasting technology completely automates the capture, management, delivery and search of live and on-demand streaming videos and rich media presentations that combine video with slides. So even though you’re not physically in that lecture hall you can watch it online via Mediasite, and it feels like you are actually there. You can even interact and ask questions in real-time. Plus, students can go back and watch the archived recording to review the material. The newest Mediasite 6 version provides one of the first and most broad-range of live mobile streaming. You can watch any presentation live or on-demand on your iPad, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry and most recently your Android devices. If you have an Apple device, snag the Mediasite app here. To learn more, visit www.sonicfoundry.com.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com