There’s just a ton of these meet-up style mixers now happening in hot spots across the country. Here’s yet another, this one in San Francisco, with a special deal for EdTech Digest readers. It’s a panel and mixer on digital content in the classroom and the future of learning. They’ll have food and drinks before execs from startups InstaEDU, Subtext, Grockit and Piazza take the stage for a panel discussion moderated by Josh Constine from TechCrunch. It’s a great opportunity to network with edutech entrepreneurs, educators, investors, and forward-thinkers in the space. The event will be in the evening on March 28 from 6-8pm at Roe in San Francisco. Get tickets here and—for the first five people to use the code “edtechdigest50″—get a 50 percent off discount. For more information on the event and panelists, click here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | ABC Mouse for Schools
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com