Here’s a refreshing, solutions-oriented infographic from Chapel Hill-based national education policy and consulting firm Public Impact in conjunction with Column Five media. In many ways it is centrally an edtech issue, really—and here’s a close-up of the tech component (click on it to get to the whole picture).
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com