- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: May 2012
UPDATED May 31, 2012 – additional edupreneurs There’s something about an edupreneur … Thanks for your feedback—keep it coming! We’ve been flooded and are continuing to sort through your emails. Meanwhile, click here and scan down the list for several more fascinating people!
Like a web-based guidance counselor, this cool tool helps K-6 classroom teachers leverage the power of learning preferences with their students. After students take an age-appropriate (K-2 or 3-6) preference profile in the computer lab, teachers can use: 1) Kidzmet’s … Continue reading
More and more people consume information and learn online. Problem is, a Google search returns millions of disorganized results leaving it up ot the user to sift through the chaos. MentorMob helps solve this by allowing anyone to create a … Continue reading