It’s a small world after all, and Education Development Center has published a helpful free guide on distance education for teacher training—including discussion on mobile devices—Distance Education for Teacher Training: Modes, Models and Methods. The guide details modes of distance education (from television and online learning to Web 2.0 mobile technologies), models of effective programs and best practices from distance education projects and programs in over 100 countries, with an emphasis on the U.S., Australia, Asia, Africa and Latin America. Check it out here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com