Last minute chance—SIIA seeks your participation in their Vision K-20 Survey. An important national study, the report will assist policy-makers on the local, state and national levels. It takes about 15 minutes to complete online—and guess what? All responders will get a free final report (that’s $1,500 if you don’t want to help but just want the goods) and a chance—1 in 50 or better—at an iTunes or Starbucks gift card. Sounds good to me, and a free grande latte? Even better. Your chance is gone on May 24, 2012, so take it now!
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com