Last minute chance—SIIA seeks your participation in their Vision K-20 Survey. An important national study, the report will assist policy-makers on the local, state and national levels. It takes about 15 minutes to complete online—and guess what? All responders will get a free final report (that’s $1,500 if you don’t want to help but just want the goods) and a chance—1 in 50 or better—at an iTunes or Starbucks gift card. Sounds good to me, and a free grande latte? Even better. Your chance is gone on May 24, 2012, so take it now!
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Cool Tool | Herokins
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com