- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Present.me is your slides, and a video of you presenting them, side by side, on the screen at the same time. On demand, it’s available to view whenever it suits the viewer. Think YouTube meets Slideshare. It’s cloud-based; no need to install … Continue reading
GUEST COLUMN | by Lori Fey Data is a hot topic in education. For some people it raises a lot of fear. Is data-driven instruction really good for students and educators? Is it dehumanizing? Does it demoralize teachers? Does it … Continue reading