For educators implementing the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in both mathematics and literacy, go ahead and breathe a little easier. ASCD has just introduced a new, free digital tool to help. EduCore™ is funded by a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. A repository of evidence-based strategies, videos, and supporting documents that help educators transition to the CCSS, it’s more of a toolkit. Be on the lookout this fall for more than a dozen free webinars also from ASCD providing actionable strategies and tactics for integrating the standards in the classroom. Have a look at the site as well as a schedule of topics and presenters—and tell us your thoughts!
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com