For educators implementing the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in both mathematics and literacy, go ahead and breathe a little easier. ASCD has just introduced a new, free digital tool to help. EduCore™ is funded by a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. A repository of evidence-based strategies, videos, and supporting documents that help educators transition to the CCSS, it’s more of a toolkit. Be on the lookout this fall for more than a dozen free webinars also from ASCD providing actionable strategies and tactics for integrating the standards in the classroom. Have a look at the site as well as a schedule of topics and presenters—and tell us your thoughts!
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com