For educators implementing the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in both mathematics and literacy, go ahead and breathe a little easier. ASCD has just introduced a new, free digital tool to help. EduCore™ is funded by a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. A repository of evidence-based strategies, videos, and supporting documents that help educators transition to the CCSS, it’s more of a toolkit. Be on the lookout this fall for more than a dozen free webinars also from ASCD providing actionable strategies and tactics for integrating the standards in the classroom. Have a look at the site as well as a schedule of topics and presenters—and tell us your thoughts!
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | ABC Mouse for Schools
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com