A mobile accessory that turns your iOS device into your own personal cameraman, the cool thing about the Swivl is that it literally follows you as you move and enhances video capture with a wireless microphone. It’s one of those ‘Now why didn’t I think of that?’ kind of devices. It’s an inexpensive and portable way for any instructor to capture video of their own lessons and classroom interactions without assistance from IT or students. It’s a great tool for using video for teacher professional development, adding a video component to teacher/principle assessments, experimenting with flipped classroom formats by reducing the barriers to transitioning existing lessons to digital forms and as a data gathering tool for educational research. Hundreds of universities and K-12 schools are already using it. For more info and video demos: www.swivl.com.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com