Feeling like you’re in transition? Or perhaps you are feeling like you should be in transition, but you’re not even quite there yet. Well, you’re not alone. The U.S. Department of Education, the Friday Institute for Educational Innovation at NC State University and the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) have partnered to create a new online community of practice that supports all stakeholders going through digital transition within technology-enabled learning environments. “Epic-ed will provide K-12 educators, district leaders and other community participants with a unique channel to get connected and develop strategies for navigating the digital transition,” says CoSN CEO Keith Krueger. “With increased peer-to-peer interaction and greater connectivity, epic-ed members will have an opportunity to learn from each other, share ideas and ultimately implement effective plans to help ease the transition and maximize the benefits of technology-enabled learning environments.”
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com