Click closer to scan this sketch and you just might learn something new. If anything, you’ll get a peek into the value of what a “graphic facilitator” can provide to a discussion. This was part of a twitter stream associated with Dell Innovation in Education Social Think Tank at MIT CSAIL. Great discussion, still available. Exciting to see lots of energy and enthusiasm. Far ranging discussion but underneath it all there are a lot of smart people in the room that care about the issues involved in education today, from platforms to digital books, tablets, iPads, students, teachers and so on. Dedicated to diving deeper into innovative learning models, moderator Michael Horn of Innosight Institute leads a talk that covers everything from Data Driven Innovation and Student Driven Transparency, and The Future of Innovation in a Non-Text Book World, to Closing the Learning Gap. Check it out right here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | Letters alive Plus by Alive Studios
- Cool Tool | ABC Mouse for Schools
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com