- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: October 2012
GUEST COLUMN | by Julie Smith Each day, we send more than 294 billion emails and we make more than 6 billion cell phone calls. We own more than 63 million tablet computers. Clearly, technology is a huge part of … Continue reading
Quite simply, Ramji Venkatachari created MyStudentCare to improve communication between schools and parents. In Ramji’s analysis, both as a parent and as a general observer, the types and quantities of communications schools have with parents these days show that the … Continue reading