As most people know, YouTube, and more specifically YouTube EDU, lets educators, teachers, parents and students discover, create and share educational and instructional videos. Such videos are some of the most popular out there. From full university courses from the world’s leading institutions to professional development, to inspirational videos for thought leaders in education, there are more than 700,000 YouTube EDU videos from partners such as Khan Academy, Stanford and even TED-Ed. Now there’s a guide to help schools and teachers use YouTube EDU more effectively. Check it out for yourself.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Sparking Curiosity
- A Cloud-First Strategy
- Cool Tool | SmartBook from McGraw-Hill Education
- A Rose is Best
- Speak to Me
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Science Techbook
- Cool Tool | ActivPanel with InGlass touch
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Social Studies Techbook
- Cool Tool | Kranse SAT Prep App
- Maker Resources Rule!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com