As most people know, YouTube, and more specifically YouTube EDU, lets educators, teachers, parents and students discover, create and share educational and instructional videos. Such videos are some of the most popular out there. From full university courses from the world’s leading institutions to professional development, to inspirational videos for thought leaders in education, there are more than 700,000 YouTube EDU videos from partners such as Khan Academy, Stanford and even TED-Ed. Now there’s a guide to help schools and teachers use YouTube EDU more effectively. Check it out for yourself.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com