As most people know, YouTube, and more specifically YouTube EDU, lets educators, teachers, parents and students discover, create and share educational and instructional videos. Such videos are some of the most popular out there. From full university courses from the world’s leading institutions to professional development, to inspirational videos for thought leaders in education, there are more than 700,000 YouTube EDU videos from partners such as Khan Academy, Stanford and even TED-Ed. Now there’s a guide to help schools and teachers use YouTube EDU more effectively. Check it out for yourself.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com