By 2014, Internet access through mobile devices will overtake access via desktop computers. Everyone and everything seems to be going mobile these days. In education, online learning platform Wowzers recently launched a mobile version of its program including a complete third through fifth grade Common Core curriculum and a supplemental sixth through eighth-grade curriculum. A continuously adaptive learning system that assesses student response individualizing their learning plan in real time, the program personalizes learning paths with playlists and allows educators to customize the curriculum offerings. Learning has come a long way, and today there’s a whole lot of it right in our hands. Check it out, including a free trial.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com