By 2014, Internet access through mobile devices will overtake access via desktop computers. Everyone and everything seems to be going mobile these days. In education, online learning platform Wowzers recently launched a mobile version of its program including a complete third through fifth grade Common Core curriculum and a supplemental sixth through eighth-grade curriculum. A continuously adaptive learning system that assesses student response individualizing their learning plan in real time, the program personalizes learning paths with playlists and allows educators to customize the curriculum offerings. Learning has come a long way, and today there’s a whole lot of it right in our hands. Check it out, including a free trial.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com