Technology’s role in the classroom has increased significantly and interactive touch displays are a good example of technology that is changing the learning environment. MultiTouch Ltd., a provider of interactive touch displays, is bringing touch technology to classrooms with MultiTaction cells. For use with any grade level, they serve as an innovative, visually enhanced tool in aiding lectures and engaging students. Recently, MultiTouch introduced Hybrid Tracking technology, among the first optical multi-touch technologies in the industry that is immune to external lighting conditions — ideal for education. The company also offers one of the first fully integrated displays with Windows 8 – allowing users to run applications from the Windows 8 store, the same applications that run on smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop PCs. The cells can be set up as a wall or table display and allow an unlimited number of users and touches.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com