4.0 Schools (the education/edtech incubator in New Orleans) recently produced a video in collaboration with The Idea Village about education entrepreneurship in NOLA that you might find interesting. Featuring Jennifer Medbery from Kickboard and a few other cool New Orleans-based edtech companies like Kinobi, Dash4Teachers and Classroom Blueprint, it’s worth a look if not for the creative electricity that comes through just watching it.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com