- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Are we putting our edtech efforts in the right place? CLASSROOM 21 | by Greg Limperis Almost twenty years ago, I went to college for my Masters in Education. Back then, there were people like I am now: halfway through … Continue reading
(The Future of Education is a Mess and That’s a Good Thing) GUEST COLUMN | by Farb Nivi The future of education and learning is going to be messy. Messier than it is today. While the prospect of such a … Continue reading