- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Mastery and adaptive learning with Anand Karat INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero By the mid-2000s, in some corners, the e-learning industry was being perceived as an unexciting and unfashionable method of learning for the majority. “A highly fragmented industry, where … Continue reading
GUEST COLUMN | by Anna Johansson How the U.S. can stymie the gap in STEM education for low-income students STEM, a term coined by the National Science Foundation, is a designation for a comprehensive educational discipline incorporating elements of science, technology, … Continue reading