You won’t find a survey like this one anywhere else. Over 466,000 K-12 students, parents, teachers, librarians, technology leaders, school principals and district administrators participated in this past fall’s annual Speak Up National Research Project. They shared authentic, unfiltered views and ideas on digital learning. Representing over 2,400 districts and 8,000 schools participating across all 50 states and the District of Columbia as well as internationally, the online Speak Up surveys asked questions about emerging technologies such as mobile devices, online and blended learning and digital textbooks. The survey also covered flipped learning, online assessments, intelligent adaptive learning and school budgets for technology. Project Tomorrow is a Core Partner in Digital Learning Day and encourages all schools and districts, whether or not you have participated in Speak Up, to tap into the rich data findings available right here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com