You won’t find a survey like this one anywhere else. Over 466,000 K-12 students, parents, teachers, librarians, technology leaders, school principals and district administrators participated in this past fall’s annual Speak Up National Research Project. They shared authentic, unfiltered views and ideas on digital learning. Representing over 2,400 districts and 8,000 schools participating across all 50 states and the District of Columbia as well as internationally, the online Speak Up surveys asked questions about emerging technologies such as mobile devices, online and blended learning and digital textbooks. The survey also covered flipped learning, online assessments, intelligent adaptive learning and school budgets for technology. Project Tomorrow is a Core Partner in Digital Learning Day and encourages all schools and districts, whether or not you have participated in Speak Up, to tap into the rich data findings available right here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com