- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: February 2013
How to improve and expand your campus communications strategy — and save money GUEST COLUMN | by Corey Fling After one hundred and eleven years, there’s been more than a few updates at our institute of learning. Point Loma Nazarene … Continue reading
From imagination to implementation: the power of collaboration between game designers and teachers “As a teacher, you’re normally an island in a school. If you’re lucky, you have a colleague to consult with. If you’re unlucky, you’re alone in planning … Continue reading